Information About Visa Application
Documents required to obtain an entrance visa to Turkey;
-Visa application form (for each person- you can get it from the Consulate or below)
-Two 5x6 size original photos (white backround)
-Applicant’s passport and a copy of it.
-Iqama and a copy of it.
-A letter from the Saudi sponsor attested by the Chamber of Commerce
-Hotel reservation in Turkey
-Applicant’s bank account statement (for last three months)
- Presenting the above-stated documents does not guarantee the approval of the visa application. Approved visa applications will be issued at 15.30-16.30 at least two days after submission, except weekends and holidays. The Consulate closes at 16.30.
- Validity of the visa is 90 days. (You can enter Turkey after the date of issue the visa within 90 days.) Duration of stay is differentfrom the validity of the visa.
- You can apply from08.30 to 12.00 from Sunday to Thursday. (Depending on the intensity the applications can be stopped earlier)
- Single entry Turkish visa costs 225 SAR, multiple entry visa costs 750 SAR, for each person.
- The payment is accepted cash only.
- You are kindly advised to apply 1 month before your travel.
- You are kindly advised to have a passport valid for at least 6 months as from the date of your arrival in Turkey.
- We accept applications from Makkah, Madinah, Tabuk, Asir, Jazan and Al Baha regions. The residents in other regions of the Kingdom should apply to the Turkish Embassy in Riyadh.
- All travel document holders need to obtain visa from Turkish Consulates.
- The Consulate may request additional documents if case of need.
- For education (student) visa:You shall have acceptance letter from university in Turkey.If you have acceptence from language centers, we'll ask permission from our Authorities in Turkey.This might take time (at least 15 days)
- Sudanesepeople shall have a letter from their Consulate.
Do I need visa to Turkey? (By countries)
Information about e-visa:
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 17:00
You can apply for consular affairs every day except Friday-Saturday between 8.30 am and 14.00 am in person.
|4/23/2018||National Sovereignty and Children's Day|
|6/14/2018||6/17/2018||Religious Holiday (Ramadan)|
|8/20/2018||8/24/2018||Religious Holiday (Sacrifice/Al-Adha)|
|9/23/2018||National Day of Saudi Arabia|
+ 90 312 292 29 29